Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 7

The most wonderful, beautiful, caring, thoughtful woman I have and ever will know. My Nana, I will miss you

Day 7 and going strong...I have completely eliminated all forms of grain from my diet, and it feels so good! The second day was rough, I experienced a long lasting head-ache that I am positive was my body going through sugar withdrawls, but now, only a week in, I have relatively no junk food cravings and health issues I had before so far have not resurfaced. I will continue to post my meals, health articles, my progress, tasty recipes, and the occasional random rabbit trail.

Breakfast: Blackberry Primal Pancakes made w/ almond meal
Lunch/Dinner: Salad w/ Huckleberry vinagarette, sliced fruit, steak
Night snack: Bear sausage (that's right) if that's not primal what is?

Most of the recipes I use come from marksdailyapple.com unless otherwise stated

No comments: