Monday, June 8, 2009

Primal Cookies


Hey everyone, sorry I have been slacking on my blog lately...but I will make it up to you with this awesome recipe! Enjoy

1 1/4 cup almond meal, 1/4 cup maple chunks (only @ health food store) 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butter (melted) 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp baking soda

-Mix well in bowl, refrigerate 30 minutes
-preheat oven 350
-Spoon into about 1'' balls onto cookie sheet, flatten with fork
-Bake about 8 minutes, do not let them brown/overcook
-cool 2 minutes before eating!

whole batch - fat 112.6  carbs 123.9  protein 33  <---divide with how many cookies you make to see individual cookie counts

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Cookies look really good :)
I made your crock-pot artichokes yesterday and I will never cook them the old way again. They were so good and it was really nice to just come home, throw a steak on the BBQ and the artichokes were just sitting there waiting for us :) I love easy dinners that are good!
Thanks!

Alex said...

I'm so glad you liked them! i loooove artichokes

Unknown said...

you should make some of these for me when i get back.