Tuesday, May 5, 2009

10 Pounds

Breakfast:egg, bacon, mixed berries
Snack: sliced cucumber w/ cream cheese and smoked salmon
Lunch:small slice spinach bread (100% paleo) with chicken cilantro sausage, tomato, avocado, & onion.
Dinner: I will be having left over spicy sweet potato fries, and salmon salad.

Weighed in at 128 this morning, that's 10 lbs I've lost in just over a month...with just eating primally. Now, I am excited to see with my working out what will happen. I am signed up for Race the River triathlon in July, hopefully I will stomp my last years time. 

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
-Mark Rippetoe


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to come up and live with you until my wedding so I can weigh the same as you! I'm tryin down here and I've lost 16 pounds but I still have like 16 to go!!

Alex said...

16 pounds! that's awesome! you got it :D

Anonymous said...

You can warm up for your race by doing Vineman with me on July 19.